How To Rank on the First Page of Google in 24 Hrs (Easy SEO Ranking Hack) - Info Pickers

Sunday, November 6, 2022

How To Rank on the First Page of Google in 24 Hrs (Easy SEO Ranking Hack)

 


How To Rank on the First Page of Google in 24 Hrs (Easy SEO Ranking Hack)

The other day, I ranked number one on Google in 11 hours. And I wanna talk about how I did it now, before I go into that though, I wanna also say that just a couple days ago, I repeated this process with a few little tweaks and actually ranked number one on Google in less than two hours. That's the fastest I've ever, ever done this in this video. I wanna talk about how I was able to rank so quickly and how you can do it too, so you can follow my process. What you're seeing right here on the screen is an article that I wrote in medium on medium.com, where I have an account. And this is where I published this information. Now in this article where I ranked number Google in 11 hours, I actually did that with two separate websites. One of these websites that I posted an article on was medium.com, which has a very high authority with Google, and that high domain rating authority is in the nineties. The other website has an authority of just 10. So I was able to do this same process of ranking number one on Google in 11 hours or under 11 hours on both a high domain authority and a low, very low domain authority website. That's to say that this process seems to work regardless of the domain authority. But domain authority definitely helps when I was able to rank in two hours. It definitely helped. So let's go through this process and I wanna show you walkie step by step through this process so that you know how I did it and how you can do it too. Two of the most important factors to me, to me being able to rank and you to be able to rank quickly are competition and authority. I already talked a bit about authority, but the authority of your website definitely matters. And the level of competition matters too. I have something I call invisible keywords. Also the zero competition factor, the lower the competition for a particular topic, a particular keyword, the easier it's gonna be for you to rank on Google. Now, the keyword I chose for this 11-hour method is very low competition. I mean, it's what I call an invisible keyword. And basically that means there were no other articles or virtually no other articles on this topic. There might have been some forum posts maybe even a YouTube video, but nothing like not even a 300 or 500 or 600 word article, nobody had written an actual article about these topics. So my topic was very low competition. The less, the lower the competition, the easier and the faster you're gonna be able to rank, especially with a high authority website. So that's the other factor. So the first factor is find a very low competition keyword. That's the first one. So let's go in and I'll show you exactly how I did it. I went into ah, refs there's O other things you can try. Other alternatives like a shine ranker, also an expensive tool, but, but one, I've heard a lot of good things about there's also low fruits IO, which is a much cheaper keyword tool that allow you to find some low competition keywords. I'll have links to a few of these different tools in the video description. So you can check them out. You'll go to site explore. It's one of their tools. And I'll put in something like quora.com and I'll do a search. AHF is gonna pull up a lot of information about Quora. I'm gonna go down here to the organic keywords. This is how we're gonna find the low competition keywords. So what, what I'm doing is I'm looking@allthekeywordsthatquora.com is ranking for. And they rank for a lot just in the United States alone. It's like 69 million. So there's a lot of keywords. So I don't wanna look through all of these. You can, but what I'm very interested in is this keyword difficulty. That is the score. That's gonna tell you how difficult it's gonna be for you to rank, oh, article on Google, the top number one spot in Google for that search term. And so I was gonna tell you how quickly you can do it, but a lot of these are 75 and 50, and I would not go for those, but there are some that are, let's scroll down a little bit. Huge Titan is zero. Whatever that is is zero. You can see there's a lot of different kinds of terms on here. I'm not gonna say some of them cuz I don't want to get in trouble with YouTube. So sissy hypnosis is a zero. Anyway, so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna filter by keyword difficulty and I'm just gonna look for zero competition keywords, the easiest keywords to rank for and the keywords you can rank for the fastest. This is exactly how I found the keyword that I ranked for in under 11 hours. And try to scroll down here and find some of these that I can't really say on YouTube. All of these are zero competition keywords, but, and if you're asking about the search volume, look at this track traffic, the traffic is very, very high. And if a forum like Cora or Reddit or a niche related forum is at the top of your search, like number one, position, even number three, you can usually rank number one very quickly and very easily. So you wanna find a low competition, zero competition keyword that has a lot of traffic where you can rank number one. And obviously you want it to be something probably related to your website or your account on medium. So I'm gonna go down here and try to find one that I can actually say online. Actually, what I'm gonna do is I'm going to also filter by position. I just wanna find keywords that have low competition where Quora ranks, number one, that's related to a niche. One of my niche websites or my account on medium. So let's go down here. You can say there's a lot of different, interesting topics on here. Let me see again, if I can find one lost bet. Don't know what that is. What's a good point for losing a bet is zero competition keyword, but about almost 2000 people, 1000 hundred people search that core is number one, which means you can probably beat it. And this is just what I did. I went through here and I just went through each one of these pages of keywords. I looked again for zero competition, keyword, Australian kiss. Yep. Gonna keep going. there's a lot of, lot of interesting ones here is heck a bad word, 831 people, almost a thousand people search that every single month, zero competition, you can probably beat it really easy. This is what I did. I went into ah, res I did a indepth search of Quora for a low competition, keywords, keyword, difficulty of zero position number where Quora was in position. Number one, made sure that the topic matched something that I wanted to write about and that I could write about. And that's what I did. You could can also find this with a manual Google search just by entering something into the Google search bar, clicking enter, and seeing what Google shows you. And if you type in a keyword or keyword phrase or a question where nobody else has read an article about it or a forum like Cora or Reddit shows, but the top spot, that means you found one of these, probably these zero competition keywords that you can rank for easily and quickly. Okay. So that's a zero competition factor. Now there's also a high authority factor, which means when you publish your article on a website or a platform, the higher the, a of that website or platform, the easier and faster you're going to rank because I published this article on medium that has a 90 something score domain rating. I was able to rank very high, very fast. Now when I repeated this process and got under two hours was able to do that both on medium and on one of my private websites, which I won't name because I don't want any competition for that one. I was able to repeat this process with medium high domain authority and with my website, a low domain authority on two separate topics, sort of these zero competition topics, the invisible keywords, I talk about a was able to do it both times because how low the competition was. But if you have a choice, if you have an high domain authority website or platform available to you, you're going to be able to rank higher and faster. Now chase Rainer. I might be saying his name wrong, sorry if I'm butchering that name. But he's somebody actually fall on YouTube and he talks about the Google hijack method. It's pretty much what I'm doing. I believe I haven't taken his, his, his chorus, his program. I think it's probably really good. He shows several videos on his channel about how, how he's able to rank quickly for different keywords. Well, here is Chase's YouTube channel. He's very popular. He shows a lot of great information. Let's see some of his latest uploads, some of his latest videos are about how to rank very quickly. So let's see Google search hijacking technique. I know there's a couple here. I rank number one in two week. Look at this one rank on Google in five minutes with the video se hijacking. So he uses video in his method to rank number one for low competition keywords very quickly within sometimes minutes. Sometimes longer than that, but it's the same kind of idea that I'm doing. I'm just doing it with articles and not videos, but I do usually embed a video in my articles to give it that extra boost in ranking. Another thing is I always check the competition, even if I find a zero competition keyword, even if I'm publishing to a high domain authority website, I always go in and I check the top 10 articles that I show up in the Google search times. Those websites have a very high and quality article that I don't think I can really compete with. So I won't go for that term that keyword it, even if my aah re says that it's a zero keyword difficulty, eh, refs will say that, but I'll look in the actual Google search and it won't be low keyword difficulty because of the competition. So I always check the competition. It's also a missing link I want to talk about, and that is relevancy and quality. Now you can, if you publish a article on a high domain authority website on a low competition keyword, even if your article isn't very good or very long, it's still probably going to rank number one, or at least on that first page of the search engine results page called SERP is you could write probably 600 word article that has some typos and errors that's maybe even badly formatted. But if it's the only answer to that question that somebody that people are asking for in Google, Google's probably still gonna rank you number one or very high and probably very quickly. However, I don't suggest you do that. I always try to write the very best article, the, with the most relevance to the keyword search phrase, and also the highest quality that I can. So the high,, the higher, the relevance of your article, the higher quality of your article, and the more likely you're gonna rank quicker and higher as well. Here's the strategy broken down, find a low competition keyword zero competition. If you can check the competition for sure, optimize your article and publish on a high authority website, just publish to the highest authority website that you have. If you're just a new blogger and you just have zero domain authority, like some of my websites or a one domain authority website, like some of my websites do that too. It can still work. It just might take a few more hours, a few more days, a few more weeks, or even a few more months. If it's just a brand-new website. Now let's go to one where I actually did it in two hours. So I did this in two hours. Again, the main factors were low competition, quality content, credibility, or authority of the website. Here. I talk about a competition vacuum. It's the same idea of invisible keywords, the same idea of low competition. If you are writing an article, pull on a topic that has no competition, then you're gonna rank number one for that eventually, maybe not in the first two hours, maybe not in, in the first 11 hours, but you're gonna eventually rank for it. People ask me in my comments to this article and to my other article, and they ask, well, what about search volume? You, well, you saw that some of these low-competition keywords get thousands and hundreds of searches every single month. So some of these searches that are very easy, still get very good monthly search volume. So you can, you can get great search volume, even with easy, fast rankings. Do they all give you that much search volume? No, of course not. Some of the very low competition keywords are because nobody else is searching for them and you might get zero search volume or 10 a month or 30 a month or 50 a month. But even if you get that at you still rank high and fast, it can, it still lends some authority to your website. And it's still some search volume to your website or to your platform wherever you published on. If you wanna follow this process and just experiment and see how quickly you can rank on your website or on a platform like medium all of the steps find a low-competition keyword, either do that manually with Google or you can use res shine, ranker, or low fruits IO. Again, I'll have some links in the description for you to check some of those out, then write the highest quality article that you can. And finally, only published to the highest domain authority website or platform that you have available to you. And that's how you can rank in 11 hours in two hours. Sometimes in me minutes, if you made it to the end of this video, first of all, thank you. Second of all, please comment in the comment section I made it, and then like this. If you're not a subscriber, I'd love to have you in our community. I post video videos, usually weekly about just how to make money online as a writer, how to rank on Google, and how to build profitable websites. Also, my son and I have a kids' channel or another channel where sometimes we make videos for kids, but it's just fun and entertaining. I'll have a link in the description so that you can check that out as well. It's a brand new channel, as you can see, it's called fun gamer toys, and we have a few videos up and we'd love you to check it out. Subscribe, and have fun laughing and enjoying our videos. I know I would appreciate it. I know my son would also appreciate it. Thank you so much for watching this video. Now that you finished this video, check out the video that just came up on the screen. I think you'll really enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment